|GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife)|
Add macro button to tool bar
1. Right mouse click on the tool bar and select "Macro buttons configuration"
2. Allocate your macro file to one of the 20 available macro buttons, configure the settings, then click on save.
3. Right mouse click again on the tool bar and select "Customize tool bar"
4. In the category section click on "Macros"
5. Drag the button you configured in step 2 to the tool bar
6. Click on OK, to get out of tool bar customization
Copyright 2004-2016 CWE Computer Services |