GSAK is the all in one Geocaching and waypoint management tool. Major features include: Multiple databases, sending/receiving waypoints to GPSr, Leaflet maps, Geocaching.com live api, online logging,
conversion to many mapping formats, HTML output, extensive searching, macro support, backup and restore, distance/direction from other waypoints
(including caches, locations, post codes) and
much more. GSAK only runs on Windows operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, with XP and below not supported). Under the covers GSAK uses GPSBabel
- For a more complete feature set please click here
- For a screen shot of GSAK click here
- The version history for the latest updates can be found here.
- The version history for the full version can be found here.
- There is also a GSAK 101 getting started guide that you can download from here
- Need help? GSAK has its own support forum. Go here https://gsak.net/board
** Attention **
Note from GSAK author: "There are factors involved (mainly my stroke issues) which brings an end to the commercial version of GSAK"
GSAK is now Freeware!
|Note: There will be no new features added to the freeware version. Support will continue (limited time) via volunteers on the forums
Powered by Geocaching HQ